8 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor Luxury Tour Package
Explore the remaining seven wonders of the ancient world, the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, and Valley Temple, then visit the magnificent Egyptian Museum, home to exquisitely preserved mummies and Al Muizz and Khan El Khalili. Travel to Luxor and enjoy the moment as you wander the ruins of Karnak, an ancient temple complex that took 2,000 years to complete; Marvel at the magnificence of Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, then head back to Cairo and take a day tour of Alexandria to visit Library of Alexandria, Citadel of Qaitbay, Montazah Palace, Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa and Pompey's Pillar.
8 Days / 7 Nights
Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor
Attractions you'll visit on this trip:
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Sphinx
- Valley Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Memphis & Saqqa
- El Musizz Street
- Khan El Khalili
- Library of Alexandria
- Citadel of Qaitbay
- Montazah Palace
- Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa
- Temple of Karnak
- Luxor Temple
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 6 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast.
- 3-day sightseeing tours in Cairo.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Alexandria.
- 2-days sightseeing tours in Luxor.
- Domestic Flights – Cairo / Luxor & return.
- Private guided tours.
- Local Lunch & bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities