Princess Sarah I Nile Cruise
Take a Princess Sarah I Nile Cruise and visit the marvels of ancient Upper Egypt, including Luxor and Aswan, while sailing the Nile. You may have a drink while viewing the sunset over the Eternal Nile from your balcony. We give you everything you need for a fantastic vacation; you only need to decide what you want to do with your time. There is plenty of night entertainment, including a night disco, as well as live entertainment like belly dance, Galabaya celebrations, and folklore performances.
4 Nights or 3 Nights
Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo & Aswan
Every Saturday from Luxor & Wednesday from Aswan
- Large panoramic/ultraviolet windows
- Private bath with bathtub, hairdryer
- All cabins are air-conditioned with individual controls.
- Internet access
- Nonsmoking cabins
- Doctor on calls on board.
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel showing 3 films daily
- Mini-Bar & Room service
- Telephone system with international calls
- Swimming Pool and sundeck
- Safe box in each cabin
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 or 4 nights on the Nile Cruise with All meals.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private guided tours.
- 1 Bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities