Princess Sarah II Nile Cruise
On the MS Princess Sarah II Nile Cruise, you will be able to see the valley of the kings, and you will be astounded by the grand temples and monuments that dot the landscape. With 66 double cabins, two junior suites, and two master suites, the ship offers first-class cuisine, including an open international buffet and set menus that follow the cruise schedule. We also provide comprehensive sightseeing tours to the wonders of Upper Egypt, led by highly trained and certified tour guides.
4 Nights or 3 Nights
Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo & Aswan
Every Monday from Luxor & Friday from Aswan
- Large panoramic/ultraviolet windows
- Private bath with bathtub, hairdryer
- All cabins are air-conditioned with individual controls.
- Internet access
- Nonsmoking cabins
- Doctor on calls on board.
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel showing 3 films daily
- Mini-Bar & Room service
- Telephone system with international calls
- Swimming Pool and sundeck
- Safe box in each cabin
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 or 4 nights on the Nile Cruise with All meals.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private guided tours.
- 1 Bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities