15 Days Holy Family Tour
The Egyptians consider the passage of the Holy Mother and her Child through the land of Egypt a source of pride, because this land was where the Blessed Virgin Mary found peace and security. So join us on this amazing 15-day trip to Egypt to see and learn about everything they went through for yourself and more as you travel through the same places they were. They visited the Holy Family Tour.
15 Days / 14 Nights
Cairo / Kafr El Sheikh / El Minya / Assuit / Luxor / Aswan
Attractions you'll visit on this trip:
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Sphinx
- Valley Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Maadi Church
- Hanging Church
- St. Sergius Church
- Fortress of Babylon
- Mary’s Tree
- Wadi Al- Natroun
- Danadara Temple
- Karnak Temple
- Luxor Temples
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple.
- Church of the Virgin Mary
- El Mahamaah
- Meniet Samanoud
- Tel Basta / Tanis
- Jabal Al Tair
- Tuna El-Gabal / Al Ashmunien
- Tell El Amarna
- Muharraq Monastery
- rock-cut tombs of Miar
- Colossi of Memnon
- Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- High Dam
- Unfinished Obelisk
- Philae Temple
- Abu Simbel temple
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Cairo
- Accommodation for 1 night in Minya
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5 star cruise.
- Accommodation for 1 night on sleeper train.
- All sightseeing with Private Guided Tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise will be private.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Holy Family route as per the itinerary above.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Meals as mention in the above itinerary.
- Lunch during tours at good quality local restaurants.
- A Bottle of water during your trip.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities