8 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Nile Cruise by Flight
With our 8 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Nile Cruise by Flight, explore the Pyramids of Giza, the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, then visit the magnificent Egyptian Museum that houses some of the world's best-preserved mummies. Embark on a luxury Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor, stopping at Edfu on the way, Then proceed to Esna. While in Karnak, a 2,000-year-old temple complex, admire the majesty of the Luxor Temple, then head back to Cairo for a day trip to Alexandria before taking your flight home the next day.
8 Days / 7 Nights
Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor
Attractions you'll visit on this trip:
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Sphinx
- Valley Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria library
- Qaitbay Citadel
- Pompey’s pillar
- Philae Temple
- Aswan High Dam
- Temple of Karnak
- Luxor Temple
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Nile Cruise with all meals.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Cairo.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Alexandria.
- 4-day sightseeing tours in Luxor & Aswan.
- Domestic Flights – Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo.
- Private guided tours.
- Local Lunch & bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities