8 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise by Sleeper Train
This 8 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise by Sleeper Train will take you to the most important historical sites in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. Giza, Saqqara, and Aswan are great places to visit, and the Philae Temple, which was saved from the rising waters of Lake Nasser when the Aswan High Dam was built, is a must for anyone visiting Egypt. While on a cruise to Luxor, you will be able to see the historical sights of Luxor and many other places.
8 Days / 7 Nights
Cairo, Aswan & Luxor
Attractions you'll visit on this trip:
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Sphinx
- Valley Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Temples of Karnak & Luxor
- Kom Ombo & Edfu temples
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Colossi of Memnon
- Philae temple
- High Dam
- Unfinished Obelisk
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on Cruise with all meals.
- 2-nights on the sleeper train.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Cairo.
- 4-days sightseeing tours in Luxor & Aswan.
- Private guided tours.
- Local Lunch & bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities