8 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise by Flight – Black Group Travel
This fantastic 8 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise by Flight will show you how great Egypt is. When you arrive in Cairo, see the enormous pyramids of Giza, Egypt's most renowned tourist destination, and then visit many other monuments. Fly to Luxor and board the incredible Nile River cruise to Aswan, where you'll see the ancient treasures of Luxor, Aswan, and all in between. Visit King Tutankhamun's tomb in Luxor, Queen Hatshepsut's funerary temple, and the Philae Temple in Aswan before flying back to Cairo.
8 Days / 7 Nights
Cairo, Aswan & Luxor
Attractions you'll visit on this trip:
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Sphinx
- Valley Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Temples of Karnak & Luxor
- Kom Ombo & Edfu temples
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Colossi of Memnon
- Philae temple
- High Dam
- Unfinished Obelisk
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on Cruise with all meals.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Cairo.
- 4-days sightseeing tours in Luxor & Aswan.
- Domestic Flights – Cairo / Luxor & Aswan / Cairo
- Private guided tours.
- Local Lunch & bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities