9 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Nile Cruise by Train for Black Groups
Walk inside the famous Pyramids of Giza; Discover the oldest pyramid ever discovered when you visit Saqqara, and then fly to Aswan for your luxury cruise. Explore the ancient attractions of Aswan and many more while sailing to Luxor. Enjoy an Alexandria tour and a Coptic and Islamic tour in Cairo.
9 Days / 8 Nights
Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor
Attractions you'll visit on this trip:
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Sphinx
- Valley Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Pompey’s Pillar
- Alexandria Library
- Qaitbay Citadel
- Temples of Karnak & Luxor
- Kom Ombo & Edfu temples
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Philae temple
- High Dam
- Unfinished Obelisk
- Meet and Assist in the airport.
- Our assistance during your stay.
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Alexandria hotel with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on Cruise with all meals.
- 2-nights on the sleeper train.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Cairo.
- 1-day sightseeing tours in Alexandria.
- 4-days sightseeing tours in Luxor & Aswan.
- Private guided tours.
- Local Lunch & bottled water during the tour.
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities