Aboard one of our luxury Nile River Cruises, and you may experience one of the world’s best Egypt Nile Cruises.
Experience the magic of ancient Egypt on one of Amon Ra Tours‘ luxury Nile cruises. Come with us on luxury Nile river cruises as we take you on a tour of our 5,000-year-old heritage and magnificent temples.
Every night of our luxury Nile river cruises, there is live traditional music and dancing to keep you delighted. Join one of our luxurious Nile cruises and discover the hidden wonders of Egypt, from ancient ruins to intricately sculpted temples and tombs.
Even though Egypt is located on the Nile’s path, only a tiny fraction of the river’s total length passes through the country. This section of the river is the most popular among tourists because of all the important historical sites.
The ancient Egyptians believed life began and progressed on the east bank and ended on the west bank. Amon Ra Tours provides luxury Nile River cruises that will have you smitten by Egypt’s many wonders.
Top Luxury Nile River Cruises
Guests on Luxury Nile cruises can expect some of the world’s finest amenities and service, making them feel more like they’re staying in a five-star hotel than sailing down the Nile. During the trip’s sailing portion, you will experience sailing through the longest river in the world and take in the breathtaking scenery on all sides.
All three meals are included in the price of your Nile cruise, and some 5* luxury Nile river cruises even throw in snacks and afternoon tea to ensure you have the best possible stay while you take in the incredible sights of Egypt.
Here are Some Travel Tips to Spend the Most Luxurious Nile Cruise Trip:
Make sure your Luxury Nile cruise includes your lodging, excursions, and transfers if that’s how you plan to spend your vacation. This is the most convenient option if you want to visit every Temple along the way. Therefore, we insist you book only the highest-rated Nile cruises (five stars or five stars plus) for your well-being!
- Since all attractions accept Credit/Debit/Master Card payments and you can withdraw any cash from an ATM, you shouldn’t need to bring a large amount of money.
- You should be aware that the Egyptian word for tipping is “Baksheesh” and is treated as one of the country’s traditions, as the vast majority of Egyptians expect to be tipped for the assistance they provide. It’s not required, but it shows appreciation for the other person.
- As some Nile cruises in Egypt don’t offer Wi-Fi Services on board, it is wise to have your tour guide get you a local SIM card once you arrive in Egypt so that you can use it on board your Nile cruise to have access to the internet whenever you want.
- Clothing that is appropriate for the time of year you plan your Egypt Nile river cruises trips and allows you to feel completely at ease is highly recommended. Additionally, please be aware that Egypt is a Muslim country, and you should do your best to adhere to local customs and practices while you are there.
- The sun can be pretty intense during the day, even in the winter, so it is highly recommended to bring a hat and sunglasses with you whenever you visit Egypt in addition to your sunblock.
- When packing for a Luxury Nile River Cruises vacation, remember the binoculars, camera, anti-diarrhea medication, hand sanitizer, tissues, and bug spray you brought along. Wear comfortable walking shoes; many locations have sandy or hilly terrain.
- Access to clean drinking water is crucial in Egypt for staying hydrated and getting the most out of your sightseeing experiences. Water from the tap is unsafe, so please drink only from bottled water bottles.
- You should take advantage of the Nile Cruise’s amenities; don’t waste your entire trip exploring Upper Egypt without taking advantage of the ship’s large swimming pool, massage services, and sauna. Tea in hand, take in the sights as you relax on the cruise ship deck.
- Before beginning your west bank tour, you must experience the majesty of floating silently above the ancient sites with a hot air balloon ride in Luxor.
- October through April are prime times for luxury Nile river cruises. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will work around your schedule to make reservations and provide you with the most competitive tour price possible.
What is More Unique about the Luxury Nile River Cruises?
- The Nile River is an incredible way to see the desert villages, glitzy temples, and attractions along the Nile Valley without lifting a finger.
- Luxor attractions of East and West banks are to be noticed while visiting this city on board a 5* deluxe Nile Cruises.
- After dark, you could spend some time on the East bank exploring the Karnak Temple and the famous Luxor Temple.
While on the east bank, don’t miss the chance to see the spectacular Sound & Light show in Karnak after dark.
- The Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, the great Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and many other remarkable attractions and sightseeing await your arrival on the west bank on your luxury Nile river cruises.
On the other hand, the city of Aswan is home to some of Egypt’s most fascinating landmarks, including the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut, in addition to the more well-known Abu Simbel and Philae Temples.
- Between Luxor city and Aswan, you can take a special tour of the temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo, which, thanks to their impressive inscriptions, reveal many mysteries and fascinating facts about ancient Egyptian mythologies and beliefs.