Egypt has always been a popular place to visit because of its long past and beautiful landmarks. The good news is that you can spend less money to see this beautiful country. Budget Egypt tours let you experience ancient wonders, a lively culture, and beautiful scenery while keeping your costs in check. With careful planning and a few expert tips, you can make an experience that everyone will remember without sacrificing quality.
Taking a budget tours in Egypt and showing your kids what they think is a strange and exciting place could be a great trip for the whole family. Egypt has a lot to see and do, and many sights are so well-known, big, and fantastic that most kids don’t get bored.
People who want to save money should go on trips to Egypt that don’t cost much. You can now choose from a lot of budget Egypt tour options. In a word, cheap tours go to Egypt’s most important places.
Your private, low-cost tour of Egypt can include safari tours in Bahariya Oasis and Siwa Oasis. Don’t worry; you’ll have many choices when you book a tour that fits your budget. Here are some sample plans to give you an idea of what a trip to Egypt on a budget might look like. You can also plan your trip by getting in touch with us.
Top Egypt Budget Tours & Packages 2023
Budget Tours in Egypt - Nile Cruise Only
A Nile cruise on the Nile River lets you see the Giza pyramids, dive into the Red Sea, and visit royal tombs and temples of Luxor City that have been around for a long time. There is much more to look forward to when you go on our flexible budget Egypt tours. You can plan your trip with ease. Start planning your trip to Egypt with a company that has been planning world-class trips to Egypt and the Middle East for almost 60 years. Our Egypt tour packages are private and can be changed to meet your needs.
Our Egypt Budget Tours – Creating Memories To Last A Lifetime If you want to take your children to Egypt for a fun, joyful, and rewarding family vacation, our inexpensive Egypt trips are ideal. Some of our most popular tours and experiences in Egypt have been updated to make them more instructive and fun for children and adults. Imagine being ten years old and seeing the pyramids, real mummies, floating down the Nile like King Tutankhamun, diving in the Red Sea, etc.
They include the most popular places to visit and stay in Egypt. Because each journey is personalized precisely to you, think of them as a source of inspiration. Feel free to contact us and request a free quote right now.
Come with us on the most budget Egypt tours possible. Here, we offer visitors a selection of trips to Egypt’s most popular attractions and cultural hotspots, where they may learn about ancient Egyptian history and culture. Whatever you decide to spend on your Egypt vacation, know you will receive the most for your money. Even though our Egypt budget tours are reasonably priced, you will get the impression that you are experiencing Egypt’s finest hospitality.
The finest Egypt vacation deals are currently on the market. Find one of our budget Egypt tours that work for you. The Egyptian Museum, the Pyramids of Giza, Old Cairo, Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo, and many more should all be on your itinerary for Cairo. Vacation on a Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, Egypt.
The Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Temple of Luxor, and many more are just some fantastic sites you’ll get to see. Make use of our Egypt trip customization form. You may count on us to assist you in finding an itinerary that complements your travel time and money constraints. Take your time. Call us right now to schedule your trip.
- Cost-conscious travelers to Egypt can find affordable lodging in hostel dorms, campsites, and even some basic hotels. You can discover various options across the country for less than US$20 each night. When traveling on budget Egypt tours with companions, it might be relatively cost-effective to stay in a room with many single beds rather than a king or double. A double room at a low-end hotel will cost anywhere from $25 to $50 per night, depending on the location and time of year.
- There is so much to see, eat, and do in Cairo that it might be overwhelming. Avoid the capital’s notorious traffic and make the most of your time in Cairo by staying near the city’s center, from which most major attractions can be reached in less than an hour.
The Egyptian Museum and the Nile are within walking distance of many inexpensive options in downtown Cairo, such as boutique hotels and hostels. Staying in the heart of Cairo provides Convenient access to public transportation and speedy pickups from ride-hailing applications.
- The best way to immerse yourself in Egyptian culture is through its food, and there’s no better way to do so than to eat your way through Egypt’s hearty street food.
You may discover a wide variety of delicious, inexpensive, Traditional Egyptian Food all around the country.
- You find a great souvenir, but the vendor slaps you with an outrageous price. Don’t give up; you’ll go through this. Street vendors often charge foreigners higher costs, but with little polite haggling, you may be able to negotiate a lower price.
- Public transit is much more cost-effective than hiring a private driver in Egypt’s major cities. Taking one of Cairo’s many public buses, trams, or Metro trains can be less stressful than haggling over a taxi rate. Mwasalat Misr is the most dependable, affordable, and user-friendly of Cairo’s many public bus operators.
Best Things to Do for Egypt Tourists
Egypt’s tourist sites are always popular on budget Egypt tours, no matter where you live. Some temples, tombs, and pyramids from ancient Egypt are so interesting that you could spend an entire day learning about them. You could spend your whole life learning about all the old places there in the land of the pharaohs.
It is hard to say because everyone is different. But tours to Cairo and Egypt are some of the most popular, and they almost always include visits to the pyramids, museums, and old churches. Times of Cairo only go to the Giza plateau, where you can see the Great Sphinx and the pyramids. Others also go to the ancient necropolis of Saqqara, where you can see and explore more pyramids.
During a tour of Luxor, you can see a lot of ancient statues, temples, and tombs. Combining Cairo and Luxor on classic Egypt tours that include both cities is a great idea. Nile cruise vacations might be another option, and they might be the best.
Egypt is so much more than just the pyramids. Abu Simbel is home to some ancient and imposing statues of Ramses. The Dawar camel market was a mess. Taking a felucca boat down the Nile near the green oasis of Aswan. But most blogs about Egypt say you should spend only 5–10 days there.